Spinning Plates is an inspirational workshop by Liz Neat and Jane Binnion for women who do too much, who are no longer functioning efficiently and are at risk of burnout.
- Take on too much because you can't say NO?
- Feel that you Meet yourself coming back several times a week?
- Regularly worry that you will drop the ball soon?
- Struggle to delegate because you don't think others can do it as well as you?
- Feel that your business could grow if only you could get some help?
- Get so caught up in the day to day of it all that you forget to lift your head to see the “bigger picture”?
- Worry that you can’t keep on at this pace
- Want to find that work life balance that everyone is talking about?
As business owners we obviously have to manage a number of things at once, but all too often we get stuck in the belief that we have to do it all and don’t know how to let go of tasks that other people can do better than us.
In this workshop we explore
- What are all these plates we’re spinning?
- How did we end up in this position?
- What gets in the way of us handing over some of our plates?
- How to get back to sanity!
This is a small group workshop with good food. And we will probably even have some laughs (remember those!)
You will leave the event with a plan of action to be more effective, work more efficiently and enjoy life again! AND a buddy to keep you on track.
If you think you’re too busy to attend this event – YOU really need to come!
So dump the Superwoman outfit and get booked in – you know you want to!
“I attended the spinning plates workshop – what a fabulous day!
It was very thought provoking/uplifting/motivational day – very supportive and lots of different exercises to make you think outside the box as to why and how we do all the things we do.
It challenges you – it changes your thinking and I would recommend it for anyone who feels they have to do it all….When actually you really don’t.” Denise Almond
“Jane’s Spinning Plates course really helped me get perspective on my current challenges, and figure out where my priorities lie. Before taking this course, I would say yes to anything asked of me, but now I'm much more selective about how I manage my time. I would recommend this course to anyone with too many things to do, and not enough time to do it!” Dr Hazel Hardie