Your Social Media Policy – Simplified!
5 Very Good Reasons Why You Need Your Team To Understand Your Social Media Policy
- Social media is quickly moving from an emerging form of communication to the mainstream. So, just like in the old days when companies had to figure out how to deal with email, now they have to figure out how to deal with Facebook.
- Most employers are having difficulties in setting standards of behaviour for the use of social networking tools.
- Most tribunals concerning dismissal over social media use are the result of an employee’s private use.
- Tribunals do not look favourably on employers who sack employees without warning them in the first place that what they ended up doing might result in dismissal.
- The average tribunal costs an organisation £10,000…. Unless you lose…
Do staff in your organisation fully understand the issues involved in social media at work, for work and at home?
ACAS recommend that the most effective thing is to develop some simple guidelines… and that’s what we have done for you.
Update status #think is a 7 minute, straightforward training guide to the dos and don’t s of social media for employees. The full programme can be purchased as a generic version to complement your social media policy, as part of a staff training package, branded with your company logo, or as a bespoke edit with additional filming and script relevant to your specific company.
- A stand-alone staff training resource, or to complement your paper policy – £97.50 – Purchase the film now.
- A staff induction and training package – from £350.00 – including a copy of the training film.
- A bespoke product tailored to your organisational requirements.